Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MURRAY IDOL POST #2
Okay just a few general comments/questions about Murray IDOL. Jody - how did you know about it!? Meredith, I'm still processing it myself and no, if Mr. Scott had anything to do with it, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Plus, there has never before been a Murray Idol which is why you've never heard of it. Jenny, I don't actually know any country songs except one I sang on a CD for my husband called Bring on the Rain by Jodee Messina. John's only real flaw is that he likes country music. I am learning a new piece for Murray Idol. It is on this blog on my playlist called Broken Wing by Martina McBride. It's a light, happy song like most country. You should listen to it (: All your comments were pretty funny by the way. (:

2 comments:

Spencer family said...

How fun! I know that my kids would love to come and see you sing. I'll mark it on my calendar!Good Luck!

Michelle said...

Jenny you are so funny. I loved the comments to the comments! Congrats on making the top 8. I am sure you will do well. Thanks for always reading my blog and for leaving fun comments. :o)