Friday, February 8, 2008

MURRAY IDOL!!!!
Ok, this is for those of you who have ever asked me, "Jenny, why don't you audition for American Idol?" The main reason is that I was waiting for Murray Idol to come along. Because really, who wouldn't want to be Murray's idol? Yes, it's true, I am one of the few, the proud top 8 finalists for Murray Idol 2008. In case anyone was wondering, yes I am still young enough to enter (the cutoff is 30) and yes I'm the oldest one in the finals. So the whole point of this post is to invite everyone I know to come see me and cheer for me and most importantly VOTE for me at the finals. There are three fun filled nights to choose from: Thursday, March 27th I will be singing one pop song and one broadway song. Friday, March 28th is a really big treat because I will be singing country music. I know that is worth the price of admission on its own. And yes, they are making me sing country, it wasn't voluntary by any means. Saturday, March 29th is the final night in which case I will only be singing if I make the final three. All three nights will take place at Murray High School. Now I know you all know where that is. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

Oh my gosh! I'm not sure I know what to say about this. I had no idea they had Murray Idol? Wow! This is going to take some time for me to process...

Tell me that Mr Scott is not in charge of this?

jen&boys said...

so funny! Congrats on the final 8. I am very excited for your country music debut... Do you even know any country songs?


P.S. Let's go to lunch this week... What day works for you?

Unknown said...

Good thing you finally posted this info on your blog because I did track it down and was planning a big post inviting everyone I know!!! :)