Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Murray Idol Begging

Please, please, please, please come to Murray Idol!!!! That's right folks, it's finally here. The moment you've all been waiting for!! Come see me Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30PM at Murray High School. Thursday I will be singing Pop and Broadway, Friday I will be singing country and director's choice and hopefully I'll make the top three so I can sing Saturday too. I really need everyone to come and cheer for me and vote for me. It's fun family entertainment and it's only $5 per night. That is cheaper than a movie. Please come one night or two nights or all nights!! Thanks everyone for your interest and funny comments. I'll take a picture of rehearsals tonight and post it tomorrow on my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, so I went Friday night but not Saturday.....what happened??

jen&boys said...

Thursday works for me! What time and what place?